The online submission of compacts
for the AMNT 2016 is closed
But you are warmly invited to submit a technical or scientific compact to the 48th Annual Meeting on Nuclear Technology (AMNT 2017), which will start in summer 2016.
As one of Europe‘s biggest and most prestigious nuclear energy conferences, the AMNT organised by the DAtF (German Atomic Forum) and the KTG (German Nuclear Society) is a must-attend event for international experts and decision-makers.
Showcase your knowledge and be part of the AMNT programme – Your Benefits:
- Presentation of your work in the context of a Technical Session
- Publication of your paper in the AMNT proceedings with ISBN number
- Best Paper will be issued in the atw – International Journal for Nuclear Power
- Networking with numerous international experts
- 25% speaker discount on the registration fee
The Peer Review Committee will award the best compact with the Best Paper Award, issued in outstanding position in atw – International Journal for Nuclear Power.
Don't miss this key event of the global nuclear energy community!