47th Annual Meeting on Nuclear Technology
10 - 12 May 2016 | CCH - Congress Center Hamburg, Germany
The Annual Meeting on Nuclear Technology (AMNT) is one of Europe‘s biggest and most prestigious nuclear energy conferences and a must-attend event for international experts and decision-makers working in industry, utilities, research and development, politics and administration.
It features many various formats such as Topical and Technical Sessions, Focus Sessions and Workshops divided in within three Key Topics:
Outstanding Know-How & Sustainable Innovations
Enhanced Safety & Operation Excellence
Decommissioning Experience & Waste Management Solutions
- Internationality: Connect with around 800 delegates from over 30 countries
- Breadth and variety: Take your pick from a wide range of formats and 200 expert lectures
- Research: Showcase your expertise as a speaker
- Trend tracking: Get up-to-date on recent developments and innovations
- Industry: Present your organisation at an exhibition featuring 30 other exhibitors and sponsors
- Networking: Make new contacts at the meet-and-greet
The DAtF and the KTG warmly invite you to the 47th AMNT.