47th Annual Meeting on Nuclear Technology
10 - 12 May 2016 | CCH - Congress Center Hamburg, Germany
The Annual Meeting on Nuclear Technology (AMNT) is one of Europe's biggest and most prestigious nuclear energy conferences and a must-attend event for international experts working in industry, utilities, research and development, politics and administration.
It features many various formats such as Topical and Technical Sessions, Focus Sessions and Workshops devided within three Key Topics:
- Outstanding Know-How & Sustainable Innovations
- Enhanced Safety & Operation Excellence
- Decommissioning Experience & Waste Management Solutions
At the AMNT, a high-level forum for expertise and dialogue awaits you:
- Internationality: Connect with over 800 delegates from around 20 countries
- Breadth and variety: Take your pick from a wide range of formats and 200 expert lectures
- Research: Showcase your expertise as a speaker
- Trend tracking: Get up-to-date on recent developments and innovations
- Industry: Present your organisation at an exhibition featuring 30 other exhibitors and sponsors
- Networking: Make new contacts at the meet-and-greet
The DAtF and KTG warmly invite you to the 47th AMNT.